The Secret of a Beautiful Skin
Skin is the outer covering in a human body thus it is the most visible part of your body. Taking care of it is what all of you do, making yourself look beautiful. Having beautiful skin boosts someone’s confidence that is why every person do what it takes to have a beautiful skin.
Avoiding sunspots and pigmentation or even using dermalactives are just some of the ways to have a beautiful skin. But there are some secrets that you can know to achieve a beautiful skin in less time.
- Avoid long steamy showers – you should shorter and cooler shower for the long and hot one strip out the skin’s moisture and wash away your skin’s protective oils. Limit your shower time to at least ten minutes and must keep the water cool.
- Apply Aloe Vera Daily – apply some Aloe Vera gel over the dry skin regularly for the acids found in Aloe Vera eat away dead skin cells and helps in speeding up the healing process of your skin. You can buy premade product or just simply cut the end off of an Aloe leaf, split it open and spread the aloe gel on the dry are of your skin.
- Take plenty of Orange juice – orange is rich in Vitamin C which is essential for the manufacture of collagen. Collagens help make the skin smooth thus making you have a beautiful skin. There are other foods which are rich in Vitamin C like red peppers, kiwi fruit and guava.
- Exfoliate Everyday – you could use a loofah to keep scaly and hairy skin under control. Gently scrub scaly or bumpy skin in a circular motion to remove dead skin cells from your body.
- Take multivitamins daily – multivitamins, from its name itself, contains more than just one vitamin. It has vital nutrients such as Vitamins A, B and C which you can have and take as a daily supplement.
- Do not touch your face – hand is the magnet of germs and dirt so it is not safe for you to touch your hand directly to your face. With just cupping your cheek, stroking your chin or rubbing eyes transfer germs from your hands to your face.
- Do not stick with one moisturizer – change your moisturizer every season for your skin needs more moisture than you can imagine.
- Get rid of excess oils – blotting excess oil can be done by periodically dabbing on loose powder. Do not use pressed powders for it contains oil as an ingredient.
- Choose the cosmetics you use properly – keep simple beauty products if you have sensitive skin. You should stay away from anything that has fragrance or color, or those produces bubbles. Also avoid anything having antibacterial on its label.
Doing the simple things mentioned will help you have confidence to show off your skin. Exercise, having good sleep or drinking water will also help you to have a skin to be proud of. You need to take care of it for it is important for your daily living.